Customer Service & Sales Representative
Posted On: June 25, 2019
Last Day to Apply: July 13, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00 an hour + BONUS!!!
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment- with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
Summary of Duties:
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and services to commercial customers. This role is responsible for inbound call sales directly from prospective commercial (B2B) customers over the telephone and for the achievement of assigned revenue goals and quotas. Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Handles inbound calls from potential commercial customers to answer questions about products and services in regards to new account acquisitions.
- Accurately inputs prospect, contract and billing information into appropriate database systems.
- Utilizes online tools and resources to provide complete and factual information. Performs functions within the contractual guidelines of company.
- Responds to customer calls regarding product and service information, and identifies up selling opportunities from such calls.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
- Carries out sales cycle independently with regular guidance from sales management.
- Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Any other duties assigned.
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 9 AM and 9 PM Monday to Friday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ohio. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.