Bilingual (French/English)- Call Center Team Manager
Posted On: July 08, 2019
We are happy you are here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Team Leader, is someone who is fluently bilingual in French and English, Comes from a background working with home security systems, preferably in a contact centre environment. The ideal Team Leader enjoys working with a team, enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and enjoys talking on the phone.
Summary of Duties:
The Team Leader is responsible for motivating, managing, coaching and developing a team of Telesales Representatives handling inbound calls. The Team Leader is a key resource for the delivery of sales targets and must ensure that their team members have the product knowledge and sales techniques to achieve these objectives.
- Provides supervision, coaches, trains, schedules, monitors activities, and participates in performance assessment of sales staff;
- Development of team members to meet/exceed objectives and targets in sales, productivity, revenue and quality standards
- Motivates sales team and fosters positive work environment
- Ensures that all customer needs are met and go above and beyond expectations to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Coordinates sales campaigns and incentive programs in order to increase sales performance, customer service and productivity
- Analyzes sales results to detect trends and recommend solutions to contribute in attaining individual sales goals and those of the team
- Provide a proactive approach by taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Ensure delivery of quality of service through call monitoring and complaint resolution
- Coaching and mentoring of team
- Work with QA team and utilize quality monitoring and any other supporting data to assist with coaching and feedback
- Coach and mentor Associates
- Appropriately address human resource issues, such as attendance, interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and consults with HR Manager for guidance
- Participate and/or lead in internal/client calibration sessions
- Provide recommendations for improvement of processes and procedures
- Conduct monthly and yearly performance reviews
- Responsible for managing and producing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics and KPI’s
- Assist management with development of program and team goals
- Assist with other duties, e.g. dialing, quality assurance when required
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be fully bilingual (ability to speak, write and comprehend English and French).
- Minimum 1 year of proven inbound sales experience (within the past 2 years) with consultative sales involve meeting sales quotas, understanding a selling cycle/process, earning commissions/bonuses, and upselling. It also involves taking rejection.
- Minimum 6 months of call center experience.
- 1 to 2 years Experience in the security industry (smart home monitoring/ alarm systems/home security experience)- would be an asset
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment assessment testing at or above the global average.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to respond to adverse situations, i.e. system problems, irate customers, high call traffic
- Excellent MS office skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.