Job Fair - Hiring Full Time Customer Service Specialists
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
Posted On: September 10, 2019
OPEN HOUSE HIRING EVENT(And You're Invited!)
Please apply online in order to be considered for an on the spot interview
Where: 430 Topsail Rd, St John's NFLD (Village Mall, entrance across from Wendy's - Look for the silver double doors in the corner, come on upstairs)
When: Wednesday September 18, 2019
Time: 10am to 3pm
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead
The Ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
- Click on "Apply Now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionnaire. This MUST be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $13/hr + Bonuses paid out Bi-Weekly
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Retention Specialist for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are inquiring about their cell phone services, you will make them lucrative offers best suited to their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
- Having completed highschool diploma or GED
- Experience in retention, sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 37-40 hours
- Shift timings are between 7:30 AM and 10:30pm Monday to Sunday.
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Newfoundland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.