Team Leader- Call Center Competitive Salary Bonuses!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Posted On: February 10, 2020
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2020
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the US and Canada.
Our modern, state of the art facility is full of natural light and conveniently located at Rio Rancho's city center.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonus plans and performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within - We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
Summary of Duties:
The Team Leader is responsible for motivating, managing, coaching and developing a team of Telesales Representatives handling inbound and outbound calls. The Team Leader is a key resource for the delivery of sales targets and must ensure that their team members have the product knowledge and sales techniques to achieve these objectives.
- Provides supervision, coaches, trains, schedules, monitors activities, and participates in performance assessment of sales staff
- Development of team members to meet/exceed objectives and targets in sales, productivity, revenue and quality standards
- Motivates sales team and fosters positive work environment
- Ensures that all customer needs are met and go above and beyond expectations to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Coordinates sales campaigns and incentive programs in order to increase sales performance, customer service and productivity
- Analyzes sales results to detect trends and recommend solutions to contribute in attaining individual sales goals and those of the team
- Provide a proactive approach by taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Ensure delivery of quality of service through call monitoring and complaint resolution
- Coaching and mentoring of team
- Work with QA team and utilize quality monitoring and any other supporting data to assist with coaching and feedback
- Coach and mentor Team Captain
- Appropriately addresses human resource issues, such as attendance, interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and consults with HR Manager for guidance
- Participate and/or lead in internal/client calibration sessions
- Provide recommendations for improvement of processes and procedures
- Conduct monthly and yearly performance reviews
- Responsible for managing and producing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics and KPI’s
- Assist management with development of program and team goals
- Assist with other duties, e.g. dialing, quality assurance when required
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven sales experience (within the past 2 years) with consultative sales involve meeting sales quotas, understanding a selling cycle/process, earning commissions/bonuses, and upselling. It also involves taking rejection.
- Minimum 6 months of call center experience.
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment assessment testing at or above the global average.
- Sales experience in a technical field that is related to media (i.e. internet, cable, cellular, etc.)
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to respond to adverse situations, i.e. system problems, irate customers, high call traffic
- Excellent MS office skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Strong team player with a willingness to go beyond the normal scope of the job
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to motivate and build morale in a telesales environment
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Must be prompt for work
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for a fast paced demanding environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Full-time salaried position.
- Competitive base compensation + bonuses. Negotiable and based on experience.
- We are open 7 days a week, and you would need to be available to work 5 days a week.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all US legislative requirements. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#spd1 #teamleader #callcenter #management #salesleader #growthopportunities