Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Make Extra Income On A Short Contract
The Ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
This IS A TEMP WORK FROM HOME CONTRACT.
MUST BE IN THE TORONTO/GTA AREA FOR CONSIDERATION
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionnaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ Temp Contract
➤ We supply the hardware
➤ We will give you fully PAID training - Onsite
Your typical day at work:
As a Loan Approval Specialist for an elite financial company, you will be receiving application from customers in order to process them. You will only need to speak with the candidate if there is an issue with the application you receive.
Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in data entry, sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- TEMP FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 37-40 hours
- Shift timings are between 10:30 AM and 10:30pm
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Newfoundland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call
Customer service associate
call center Trenton Belleville Cobourg