Customer Care Specialist
Do you love talking to people? Are you ambitious and outgoing? Doyouwanttoworkinafun,high-energyenvironment?
We have the perfect job for you.
Are you ready to develop skills that will last a lifetime? Keep reading...
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square, and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
You will be the voice of our Fortune 500 clients to their customers and potential customers. Current positions available include care specialist and sales consultant.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Drive our client's revenue up by increasing the average spend through upgrades and new features
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Receive calls from customers with questions, requests, or comments about their service and take full ownership of their issues
- Research and resolve complaints using your product knowledge and service savvy with the goal of one-call resolution for every customer
- Look for opportunities to provide the customer with offers and solutions they may not be aware of to build value and brand loyalty
Apply now and we'll talk about your skills, goals, and experience to find the ideal fit for you.
Offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement. You'll have the first chance
- Love the internet and understand the different ways people use it.
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
- Easily navigate computers thanks to your ability to quickly pick up new software.
Are ready to work varying shifts or additional hours as decided by business needs.
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.