Bilingual Call Centre Agent (English/Spanish) $14.25/hr
S&P Data has established itself as an outsourcer that can be trusted to deliver top notch performance in both sales and service channels. It is focused on providing technology, human capital and operational expertise which has been developed and nurtured over more than two decades in the Customer Relationship Management business.
S&P Data has serviced many top brands across multiple industries from major financial institutions, to top telecommunication brands and international distributors.
S&P Data is an excellent place to start because you’ll learn how to sell services and technology. We’re also a tremendous company to build a career in the exciting, rapidly growing contact centre space.
Required Availability: Mon to Friday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat to Sun 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Wage: $14.25/hr + unlimited bonus + benefits
Location: Toronto (Yonge & Davisville)
Training: Fully paid at hourly wage
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week
Bilingual: English/Spanish both written and spoken
***Interested candidates must meet the “Required Availability” and be able to work “Full-Time” to be considered***
- Must have the ability to simultaneously navigate and update multiple online tools and applications.
- Meet or exceed all performance metric goals for the program
- Resolve customer issues within established guidelines and policies to save customers.
- Ability to balance customer service skills with sales.
- Stay up-to-date on all communications, processes, procedures and general call center information in order to better assist the customer and to ensure compliance with latest processes. Sources of communication can be but are not limited to team huddles, sales briefs, and training.
- Must be willing to work either days or evenings, and available for at least one weekend shift
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven outbound sales experience (within the past 2 years) with consultative sales involve meeting sales quotas, understanding a selling cycle/process, earning commissions/bonuses, and upselling.
- Sales experience in internet, cable, wireless, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
Required Skills should include:
- Ability to work as an advocate for the customer
- High energy and passion for helping people
- Enthusiasm for Sprint products/services
- Influential/sales skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving/critical thinking
- Excels in a fast-paced environment/multi-tasking skills