Who We Are:
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre with a broad portfolio of Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Toronto site is spacious, state-of-the-art, and full of natural light. We are centrally located in midtown Toronto with direct access to the subway- commute without having to go outside! We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about connecting with customers and finding solutions that mutually benefit both the customer and our client.
Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? Are you in love with your weekends? This is the job for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Customer Advocate, you will call customers who very recently cancelled their wireless services and engage them in conversation to understand the reasons they left. After gaining this understanding, you will entice them to return to our client using your arsenal of lucrative offers and winning personality.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
Required Availability: Monday to Friday 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat to Sun 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Wage: $14.25/hr + unlimited bonus + benefits
Location: Toronto (Yonge & Davisville)
Training: Fully paid at hourly wage
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week
This job is for you if you:
- Communicate clearly and build connection easily
- Love your smartphone and knowledgeable about what's on the market
- Know how to relate to various personalities and age groups
- Are a competent computer user with an ability to learn new software
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a phenomenal fit within our organization.
Working at S&P Data:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have many chances in interact with "big wigs" in the company. There are many opportunities for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote current employees into new roles and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Full time employment offering a guaranteed hourly wage, paid training, plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives paid the next month
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental, and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognition program to reward our highest performers
- Fun, friendly, casual yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within into our leadership team.
Are you ready to foster your career in a fun and engaging workplace with tons of room for growth? Apply today and we'll talk about your future as part of our team.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.