Customer Care Representative
Quinte West, Ontario
We are excited to be bringing a NEW Program to S&P Data Trenton and looking for 200 outstanding Customer Service Representatives.
If this is you then apply today, be part of the growth and experience our amazing Company Culture and start earning money in time for the holiday season.
In this role, you will provide a connected experience and first call resolution for our client's customers in the Telecommunications-Wireless World.
Who We are:
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services in the Telecommunications-Wireless World.
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognitions program
- Fun, friendly, causal work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within for our leadership team.
What We Are Looking For:
- A positive upbeat attitude and great motivator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer systems, internet technology, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Good active listening skills, effective and accurate decision making skills with ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
Location : 400 Sidney Street, Unit 2, Trenton (Walk-ins Welcome, 9am-5pm)
Skills and Experience : Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours : Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 7am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay : Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 90 days on client related products and services
Start Date: New classes starting in January 2018, training class schedule 10am - 6pm
Apply now and Launch your career at S&P Data!!