Site Director, Operations
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA. Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square, and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for an outstanding Site Director who is passionate about leading a team of Operations Managers to ensure continued growth of our business.
- Manage the daily communication with clients
- Lead and ensure profitability and growth of all programs at the site and drive revenue growth by leveraging knowledge of business objectives and operations
- Coordinate with Operations Team, Human Resources, Payroll to ensure compliance of policies and procedures
- Project management start-up of new projects
- Manage the Leadership of all programs on site
- Report results to client including analysis on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Recommend improvements to service quality and work processes where applicable
- Identify opportunities to expand existing clients’ business
- Trouble shoot and resolve outstanding client issues
- Assist in the launch of all new accounts in accordance with client demands and with payroll, HR, and Operations policies and procedures
- Measure performance, activities and results of the Operations Team
- Drive revenue growth by working closely with the Operations Managers to assist in securing new service opportunities and retaining current business
- Understand internal and external business and leverage industry knowledge to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Work closely with Senior Management team for all planning, budgeting, forecasting activities.
- Offer full-time employment with a competitive wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Provide you with chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with bonuses plans and performance incentives.
- Develop and foster your career with our ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within - we recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
- Have 5+ years in call center management at a Manager or Director level
- Experience running a call center site
- Experience managing external clients would be an asset
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call centre productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills.
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- You love managing people and setting them up to be successful
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.