Talent Acquisition Specialist
Saint John, New Brunswick
Talent Acquisition Specialist
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
We are excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in Saint John, New Brunswick!
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, with a focus on the timely sourcing and hiring of quality candidates through innovative recruitment strategies. You can do it all: from building relationships with local educational institutions to building a healthy talent pipeline to tracking and reporting on industry trends and other recruitment analytics. This will enable you, as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to attract and retain the best and most effective talent that will uphold S&P Data's values and mission while ensuring we meet our business goals and, ultimately, deliver the best customer experience.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the market sector and develops recruitment strategies
- Utilizes innovative and creative approaches to recruitment
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, career fairs and other sourcing events
- Ensures a constant applicant flow and keeps an active database for current and future positions
- Ensures recruitment targets for program requirements are met
- Screens resumes, conducts interviews, reference checks and prepares employment offers
- Serves as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients
- Organizes times and schedules for candidate interviews
- Manages job postings internally and externally
- Maintains confidential files and data integrity
- Contributes to team and corporate projects intended to improve processes and procedures
- Assists with HR projects and other duties as requested or assigned
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers thanks to your ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature and flexible manner. You easily establish credibility with your influencing, discernment and decision-making skills that support our preferences and priorities.
- You will have 2 or more years of Talent Acquisition experience coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) an asset
- Experience working in a contact center or in a dynamic organization is helpful
- Knowledge of all applicable laws
- Excellent administrative skills
- Deep reasoning abilities and good judgment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Participative management style and an advocate of team concept
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as instructed by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.