Outbound Contact Centre Agent - $14.00/hr+UncappedBonus
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our newly-renovated Toronto office is full of natural light and located in midtown Toronto, directly on the subway line. Do you like to stay warm in the winter months? You won't even need to go outdoors once you've reached our stop.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As an Outbound Contact Centre Agent, you will call existing customers to offer premium movies as a thank you for their loyalty. Does talking to customers about Game of Thrones, Westworld, True Detective and Big Little Lies sound like a fun day at the office? Are you into giving people free things? This may be the job for you! We offer unlimited commission and daily incentives to reward sales performance.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
Who We're Looking For:
You are a self-motivated go-getter who loves connecting with people and getting to know more about them. You have a friendly, positive, and winning attitude that makes people smile. You love watching today's top television shows and can easily talk about them with others.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- 44 hours per week
- Available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between 12PM and 9PM Monday to Friday and 10AM-6PM Saturday/Sunday
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.