Facilities Manager (Call Center) - 40 hours per week
Saint John, New Brunswick
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
We hold each other accountable to our Employee Charter:
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
Our growing company currently requires a responsible individual to fill the position of a Facilities Manager at our Saint John location. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for all janitorial duties required to ensure the Contact Center working environment is clean and well maintained on a daily and weekly basis.
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance activities / notify management of occurring deficiencies and the need for repairs
- Perform minor repairs to drywall, carpets, ceiling tiles as required
- Follow all health and Safety regulations
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming on a daily basis
- Gather and empty trash and remove from the building to the receptacle provided
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms twice daily.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Clean up emergencies
- Shovel Snow and sprinkle salt on slippery surfaces
- Flexible to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Familiar with Material Safety Data sheets
- Able to lift heavy objects / bend / twist and work on feet
- Able to take initiative
- Friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Flexible and a team player
- Prompt and dependable
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.