Manager, Talent Acquisition
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Are you passionate about working with people and driving company culture? Do you have experience as a stellar Manager of Talent Acquisition? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We are currently looking for an outstanding Manager, Talent Acquisition who is passionate about leading a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure continued growth of our business.
- Lead, coach and mentor the Talent Acquisition team
- Partner with, advise and coach Managers and others across the organization on recruitment best practices, employer brand initiatives, interview strategies, talent selection, candidate experience and more
- Plan, develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies that are aligned to the business
- Manage end-to-end technical and non-technical recruitment initiatives including hiring manager intake sessions, job postings, candidate sourcing, resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling, feedback solicitation, candidate communication, offer negotiation, onboarding and more
- Foster a multi-channel approach towards candidate sourcing (i.e. creative & social sourcing, job fairs, direct sourcing etc.)
- Build influential relationships and credibility with candidates, colleagues, hiring managers and executive team
- Continually improve ATS systems & efficiencies
- Own and promote the S&P Data employee referral program
- Reports recruitment activity and results in weekly Senior Management meeting
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Management experience of 5 or more years with 3 or more being in Talent Acquisition
- 5 years or more experience in Talent Acquisition
- Results oriented and courageous
- Passionate about a career in Recruitment, interested in feedback & career development
- A strong sense of ownership, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen
- Strong experiences managing the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of recruitment shop
- Creative sourcing/social sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.