St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
We are excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in St John’s, Newfoundland!
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Do you have experience in a leadership role within a call centre? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We are currently looking for an outstanding Site Director who is passionate about leading a team of Operations Managers to ensure continued growth of our business.
- Manage the daily communication with clients
- Lead and ensure profitability and growth of all programs at the site and drive revenue growth by leveraging knowledge of business objectives and operations
- Coordinate with Operations Team, Human Resources, Payroll to ensure compliance of policies and procedures
- Project management start-up of new projects
- Manage the Leadership of all programs on site
- Report results to client including analysis on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Recommend improvements to service quality and work processes where applicable
- Identify opportunities to expand existing clients’ business
- Trouble shoot and resolve outstanding client issues
- Assist in the launch of all new accounts in accordance with client demands and with payroll, HR, and Operations policies and procedures
- Measure performance, activities and results of the Operations Team
- Drive revenue growth by working closely with the Operations Managers to assist in securing new service opportunities and retaining current business
- Understand internal and external business and leverage industry knowledge to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Work closely with Senior Management team for all planning, budgeting, forecasting activities.
- Love managing people and setting them up to be successful
- Have 5+ years experience in a Managerial role in a call center setting
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call center productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal English communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Newfoundland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.