Telesales Representative **$12/hr+bonus+benefits**
Last Day to Apply: June 15, 2018
Summary of Duties:
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and services to commercial customers. This role is responsible for inbound call sales directly from prospective commercial (B2B) customers over the telephone and for the achievement of assigned revenue goals and quotas. Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Handles inbound calls from potential commercial customers to answer questions about products and services in regards to new account acquisitions.
- Accurately inputs prospect, contract and billing information into appropriate database systems.
- Utilizes online tools and resources to provide complete and factual information. Performs functions within the contractual guidelines of company.
- Responds to customer calls regarding product and service information, and identifies up selling opportunities from such calls.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
- Carries out sales cycle independently with regular guidance from sales management.
- Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Any other duties assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent with at least three (3) plus years sales experience in a call center environment required. Experience in the cable/satellite industry and/or college degree a plus.
- Excellent selling skills, including strong negotiation, customer service, and closing ability.
- Must have proven ability to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas,
- Must possess good judgment skills with confidence to close sales and/or create new opportunities from those closed leads.
- Must be able to navigate and multi-task diverse tools simultaneous to conversation with the Customer.
- High level of initiative, being able to work independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to take ownership and follow through.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including evenings weekends, and holidays.
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and tight timelines.
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude.
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.