Director, Client Services
Director, Client Services
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Do you like building relationships? Are you fired up by helping organizations reach success? Do you have experience in a leadership role within a call centre? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We are currently looking for an outstanding Director, Client Services who is passionate about providing a personalized level of service to clients and establishing a relationship of trust while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Manage client relationship of assigned programs
- Resolve concerns with respect client accounts
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound written and verbal communications
- Analyze and interpret information in order to solve problems while ensuring compliance with the legislation in effect as well as with policies and procedures
- Recommend improvements to service quality and work processes where applicable
- Keep current with market trends
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of the assigned program
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have previous experience managing clients while working in a call centre environment
- Ability to communicate and comprehend industry terminology
- Strong reading and mathematical skills
- Computer literate: conversant with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes software
- Commitment to value added service excellence
- Team player with flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal English communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.