Workforce Management Real Time Analyst (WFM RTA)
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: July 27, 2018
Job Posting: Real Time Analyst – Full Time position
Summary of Duties:
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for managing and ensuring that the service level agreements for various programs are met.
- Manage the call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules
- Assist with creation if metrics and targets for services
- Work closely with the operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning
- Produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports
- Use trends and reports to forecast requirements
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas, also Word and Email
- VBA macros an asset
- Experience with IEX, CMS, Avaya, Symposium, Blue Pumpkin an asset
- Ability to create reports in Excel and forecast results
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
- Previous call center experience required
- Previous Work Force Management experience is considered an asset
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Excellent attendance record
- Able to communicate professionally - oral and written
- Problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive salary and paid training
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care after 90 days of employment
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and service.
Availability: Able to work within the operating hours of 5:00AM-10:00PM, any day from Monday to Sunday.
Required education: Completed High school or GED
(Secondary education or equivalent experience in the required field is considered an asset)
Job Type: Full-time Salaried position.
Hire/Start date: ASAP
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Mexico. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.