Customer Care Associate Guaranteed Full Time + Bonuses, Incentives and possible part time
As a customer care associate you will be able to help clients with a wide variety of issues.
Have you ever had to call your cell phone provider in regards to your bill, change your plan or add a line to your account? Well the person you speak to will be you. You will be providing customer care for one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. This will include everything from bill explanations to adding a line and everything in between. You will have the power to fully service the client with all their customer service needs. If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organisation.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong written and verbal communication skills which quickly help you understand the customer’s needs.
- You possess exceptional listening skills.
- A have an understanding of computers and an ability to learn new systems.
- You cultivate fast relationships and relate to various personalities with ease.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
- Customer Service experience is nice but not necessary as we will train
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment with a competitive hourly wage, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Flexible shifts including 4x10 (work 4 days a week).
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognition program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Extensive paid training prior to starting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
- Guaranteed full time hourly rate: $14.00
- Guaranteed full time hours:
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week, 4x10 available
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 3 and 6 months on client related products and services
Start Date: Various start dates in Aug
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.