CABLE/INTERNET SALES ASSOCIATE: $500 Sign On Bonus + BASE + UNCAPPED BONUS
Leading Canadian Call Centre Hiring Immediately
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre with a state of the art work environment and a strong focus on company culture.
Our site is located in Trenton with lots of free parking and close to 401 as well as various food outlets in short walking distance. Comfortable employee lounge filled with friendly and fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? Are you in love with your weekends? This is the job for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
As an Account Specialist, you will call existing customers and engage them in conversation to understand their wants and needs. After gaining this understanding, you will offer them upgrades to their current mobile plans and offer products to complement their existing products to increase their monthly spend and ensure they are getting top value out of their services.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Drive our client's revenue up by increasing the average spend through upgrades and new features
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
This job is for you if you:
- Communicate clearly and build connection easily
- Love the internet and know what's going on today in pop culture
- Know how to relate to various personalities and age groups
- Are a competent computer user with an ability to learn new software
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a phenomenal fit within our organization.
Working at S&P Data:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have direct access to the "big wigs" in the company. There are many chances for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote current employees into new roles and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Full time employment offering a guaranteed hourly wage, paid training, plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
- Program specific employee discounts on personal telecommunication (Cable, Internet, Home Phone and Mobile) plans
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives paid the next month
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognition program to reward our highest performers
- Fun, friendly, causal yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within into our leadership team.
Are you ready to further your career in a fun engaging workplace with room for growth?
Apply today and we'll talk about your future as part of our team.
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins Welcome with Resume, 9am-5pm)
Hours of Operation: 10 am – 10:00 pm, 7 days per week. Applicants must be able to work full time flexible shifts with the hours of operation.
Skills and Experience: Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus uncapped Bonus and Incentives
Employee Discounts: 50% discount after 3 and 6 months on client related products and services
Start Date: Sept 19, 2018
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.