Sales & Service Associates- Call Center (BASE $13 + BONUS + BENEFITS!)
Saint John, New Brunswick
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES ASSOCIATE
Do you love connecting with people and resolving their problems? Are you passionate about making people smile?
Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture and lots of room for growth?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- FULL TIME employment offering a competitive hourly wage and paid training.
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Financial incentives based on Attendance
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and upselling various product and service solutions by value based selling and ROI.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call center then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
** WE WELCOME WALK-INS FOR INTERVIEW EVERY MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 9:00AM TO 5:00PM **
Just bring a copy of your resume with you to 120 McDonald Street (at the Loch Lomond Place), Saint John, NB
**Interested candidates must meet the “Availability” and be able to work “Full-Time” to be considered**
Be eligible for a $500 Sign-On Bonus!
Availability: Able to work within the operating hours of 8:00AM-1:00AM, any day from Monday to Sunday.
Job Type: Can work full-time; 40-44 hours per week
**Can legally work full-time in Canada**
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.