Sales & Service Associate
Last Day to Apply: December 14, 2018
S&P Data- A third party call center
Fortune 100 Company
8 locations including, Cleveland OH, San Diego CA, Albuquerque NM, Troy MI, Hamilton, Trenton, Saint John, and Edmundston.
Employs over 2,000 agents
USA HQ in Cleveland, OH; Canadian HQ in Toronto.
Founded in 2005
Maintains a client retention rate of over 90%
Experienced upper management team created strategic advantages
Privately held company
Named one of North America Top 10 call centers
Ernest and Young named CEO Entrepreneur of the Year
S&P is one of the top performing 3rd party call centers in the United States
Major growth- opened 2 new call centers in 2014, 2 more in 2017, and 3 in 2018!
Rio Rancho office is growing to 450 reps; onboarding new program in 2018.
18 to 1 rep to manager/lead ratio creates much internal growth opportunities!
S&P prefers to promote from within!
Must be in current department for six months to be eligible for consideration.
Title: Account Services rep- Sprint
Sprint’s mission is to help people get better every day. They believe mobile connectivity is the most powerful enabler of progress in the world today. Connectivity helps bring families and friends more closely together, children to get a better education and businesses to be more productive. At Sprint, they help our customers make these connections, allowing them to do more, strive for more and enjoy life to the fullest. Because of this, Sprint has dedicated resources to help support that mission and keep people connected. As part of the Account Services team, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the mission is successful by assisting those customers that are unhappy with their services. To be successful, you will demonstrate the 4C’s:
- CARE: Demonstrate you care by showing empathy and putting yourself in the customer’s shoes
- COMPETENCE: Be knowledgeable. Demonstrate confidence and expertise
- COMMITMENT: Use all your tools and resources (including site support and leadership) to find a solution for all stated and unstated needs.
- CONTAINMENT: Confirm full resolution of all issues or escalate up, as necessary.
#1 Objective: Close the call by retaining the customer for Sprint. There is a strong bonus structure in place as well as the hourly rate.
Your specific duties will include:
- Taking consultative calls regarding Sprint services and retaining them.
- Offering additional Sprint services and promotions to win customers
- Achieving sales objectives by promoting and selling Sprint products
- Inputting relevant call information into PC. Processing new sales orders or upgrading panel type
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas/goals.
- Transferring calls to other departments/call centers if customer requires
- High pressured objectives with improvement plans and accountability to meet requirements
- Minimum of 1 Year experience doing consultative sales within the last two years. Consultative sales involve having sales quotas, understanding a selling cycle/process, earning commissions/bonuses, and upselling, preferably in the telecommunications industry. It also involves taking rejection.
- Minimum of six months call center experience within the last two years.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- PC familiarity and proficient typing skills- 25 wpm.
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously.
- Must be able to multitask with computer systems and MS-DOS like environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must be articulate and professional
- Successfully pass a criminal background, drug screen, and employment/education verification.