Call Centre B2B Sales Specialist
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ S&P Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training - Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As a B2B Sales Specialist, you will engage in outbound sales, business development, and marketing to new business leads.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
You'll own this if you have:
- Minimum 1 year of proven sales experience (business to business experience preferred)
- Consultative sales and/or upselling experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Prior call centre experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- Solid computer skills with an ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Workweek of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8 AM and 10 PM Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre with a broad portfolio of Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering businesses the best in today’s products and services.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.