Last Day to Apply: March 22, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ AVG WAGE $12.00/hour + BONUS!!
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
****INSERT PROGRAM SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION HERE***** (SAMPLE BELOW)
Summary of Duties::
Business to Business Sales Representative will engage in e-chat sales along with telephone sales when needed and market to new business leads.
· Providing live chat support to potential customers on our telecom partner’s website supplemented with an outbound call opportunity to close the sale. As an e-chat sales representative you will be selling internet, television and phone service to new customers and upselling those products to existing customers.
· Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions by value based selling and ROI
· Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
· Lead sale life-cycle maintenance from lead to activation
· Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner
· Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
· Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
· Protects brand image
· Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
· Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
· Properly recording the call disposition
· Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
· Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout PROVINCE/STATE. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.