Inbound Call Centre Representative
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU:
➤ $14.25 an hour PLUS UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! On average, an associate makes $18 an hour bonus inclusive!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Call Centre Representative for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are looking for inquiries about their cell phone services and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You Own This If:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- FULL-TIME POSITION - Workweek of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 11 PM Monday to Sunday.
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment:
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.