Inbound Retention And Customer Service To Sales Representative
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service and problem solving, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $14.00 an hour PLUS UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! Our average associate makes an average of $16 an hour- bonus inclusive!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few. You spend a lot of time at work there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have fun while doing so. We provide a positive environment with clear expectations to help you reach your goals. You will never be left not knowing what to do or how to do it. “WE ARE HERE TO HELP”
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH. We promote from within, so upward and/or lateral movements are possible, depending on your goals.
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom and hands on style in an engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Sales and Retention Specialist for a fortune 500 telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who have inquiries about their services, and not only resolving the reason for their initial call but making them lucrative offers that suit their needs, ensuring customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to resolve the issue and keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday.
- Immediate start dates available (April 29 )
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.