Inbound Sales Retention Rep
Last Day to Apply: June 22, 2019
Do you love talking to people? Are you ambitious and outgoing? Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment?
We have the perfect job for you.
Are you ready to develop skills that will last a lifetime? Keep reading...
You will be the voice of our Fortune 500 clients to their customers and potential customers. Current positions Retention & sales Associates.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Drive our client's revenue up by increasing the average spend through upgrades and new features
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be taking calls from customers, helping them find solutions to their problems and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. You want to retain our loyal customers!
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
Apply now and we'll talk about your skills, goals, and experience to find the ideal fit for you.
Offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care. The pay rate for this position is $12.00 plus competitive, UNCAPPED bonuses!
Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement. You'll have the first chance.
- Love talking on the phone and understand the different ways people use phones.
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
- Easily navigate computers thanks to your ability to quickly pick up new software.
Are ready to work varying shifts or additional hours as decided by business needs.
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Cleveland site employs over 350 full-time employees and is located conveniently in Downtown Cleveland. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Click below to check us out:
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
Affirmative Action Program/Equal Employment opportunity
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)
Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call centre center Cleveland Account manager