Call Center Sales Representative- $16/hr + BONUS (Evening Shift)
Posted On: August 13, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes - with a base wage of $16 an hour + UNCAPPED bonuses
➤ Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Outbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be calling customers, and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 1PM - 10PM Monday to Friday and 10am-7pm Weekends.
- Click below to check us out!
- MUST be able to work hours of operation
When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a questionaire. Please complete this in order to be considered.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
#sales #customer service #call centre #SPD1