Work from Home,Homeland Security Representative (must be located in Detroit, Michigan)
Last Day to Apply: May 29, 2020
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, with inbound calls, someone who thrives in a sales environment, Loves working with computers and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionnaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤Our Associates make $12.00/hour PLUS uncapped bonuses and incentives. Average over $17.00/hour after bonus!
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH! We strive to promote from within! Over 90% of upper management are internal hires!
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style or Virtural training. Engaging environment with great support with trainers who are vested in your success
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be answering customer calls, and making them lucrative offers. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Ability to work from home with a quite enviorment
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday.
- Must have a PC/LAPTOP, RELIABLE INTERNET ACCESS, AND A QUIET PLACE TO WORK!
Must Have all essentials to be considered
- a quiet space in home dedicated for work (during work hours)
- USB Headset with mic
- laptop or PC with a webcam
- reliable internet and or ethernet connection
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014 in Rio Rancho and 2004 as a company, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout the US and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#SPD1 #CallCenter #Sales #CallCenterSales #WorkFromHome #InboundSales #Career #Michigan #Detroit #CustomerService #NURSING #RETAIL #RESTURANT #READYTOWORK #OFFICE