Outbound Call Center Representative
Posted On: September 16, 2019
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2019
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many internal growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within!
As an Outbound Business to Business Sales Representative, you'll call customers to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Outbound Business to Business sales of products and services to new and existing customers
- Handling customer issues, questions, and selling DirecTV sports packages
- Processing new service orders from start to finish
- Documenting all calls; Disposition of call is extremely important
- Handling 50-80 calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
We want you on our team.
Skills for Success:
- Minimum 1 year of proven consultative sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of business to business experience preferred
- Front of House Restaurant Sales experience or Mortgage Broker experience may also be considered in lieu of business sales experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- You solve problems using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
The Training and Production Hours:
- Two weeks of in classroom training; Two weeks of phone evaluation
- Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Heavy training on CRM and client data base and phone system
- Must have open availability to work any shifts scheduled between Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Base salary is $12.00 hour plus bonus
- SP Data has instant “spiff” opportunities- gift cards and other incentives
- The agent to manager or lead ratio is 15 to 1. With every 15 new agents added, there will be management and quality control opportunities to open!
- FULL Benefits (United Healthcare/Aflac)
What we offer:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have direct access to the "big wigs" in the company. There are many chances for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote from within and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Two weeks of in-class training plus ample support as you transition into production
- Love weekends off? You will be working a Monday-Friday schedule
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development for those with goals to move up the ladder
- A ton of opportunity for mentorship to prepare you for career advancement as the company grows