Bilingual SPANISH/ENGLISH Sales Representative
Posted On: January 02, 2020
CALLING ALL BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH SALES ENTHUSIASTS!
We are looking to hire 5 bilingual customer service and sales specialists to join our team ASAP!!!
If you are interested, here are the details:
Location: 1920 Yonge St, 4th Floor
Pay: $16.75/hour plus UNCAPPED bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday - 2pm-10:30pm, Saturday and Sunday - 10am-6:30pm
5 days working, 2 days off
You will be the voice of our Fortune 500 clients to their customers and potential customers. Current positions Winback & Sales Associates.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Drive our client's revenue up by increasing the average spend through upgrades and new features
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
Customer Service, Sales and Retention Specialist:
As an BILINGUAL SPANISH AND ENGLISH Outbound Customer Service and Sales (WINBACK) Representative, you will be calling customers, helping them find solutions to their problems and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. You want to WIN BACK our loyal customers!
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
Apply now and we'll talk about your skills, goals, and experience to find the ideal fit for you.
Offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage of $16.75 an hour plus UNCAPPED bonuses and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
Promote from within - We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement. You'll have the first chance.
- Love talking on the phone and understand the different ways people use phones.
- Develop relationships easily and know how to talk to people in a way that builds connection.
- Express yourself and your ideas with your strong written and verbal communications
- Listen attentively when others are speaking, understanding the information directly presented and empathizing with the emotion behind the words.
- Easily navigate computers thanks to your ability to quickly pick up new software.
- Are ready to work varying shifts or additional hours as decided by business needs (Shifts are between 10am-10:30pm)
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH FLUENTLY
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
How to Apply:
When you apply, you will recieve a text message to complete a prescreen. Once this is complete, you will qualify to move forward to the next step in the recruitment process. Best of luck!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Toronto site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently on the subway line by Davisville Subway Station. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Click below to check us out:
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.