Posted On: January 02, 2020
Last Day to Apply: January 23, 2020
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
Click on "apply now"
When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00 an hour plus UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Outbound Business to Business Sales Representative, you'll call customers to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Outbound Business to Business sales of products and services to new and existing customers
- Handling customer issues, questions, and selling packages
- Processing new service orders from start to finish
- Documenting all calls; Disposition of call is extremely important
- Handling 50-80 calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
Skills for Success:
- Minimum 1 year of proven consultative sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of business to business experience preferred
- Front of House Restaurant Sales experience or Mortgage Broker experience may also be considered in lieu of business sales experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- You solve problems using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
- Two weeks of in classroom training; Two weeks of phone evaluation
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Heavy training on client program and phone system
- Must have open availability to work any shifts scheduled between Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Cleveland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.