Full Time Inbound Retention Agent
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
Posted On: February 10, 2020
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today !
The Ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
- Click on Apply
- You will get a text message to your mobile phone to complete a quick questionnaire. This MUST be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $13.50/hr + UNCAPPED Bonuses paid out Bi-Weekly *After 90 days of employment- wage increases to $14/hr! Our average associate makes an average of $17-18 per hour- bonus inclusive!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. (Pancake Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have great benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Retention Specialist for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are inquiring about their cell phone services, you will make them lucrative offers best suited to their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
- Completed Highschool diploma or GED
- Experience in retention, sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 37-40 hours
- Shift timings are between 8:30 AM and 10:30pm Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!