Marketing and Telesales Associate
Last Day to Apply: February 17, 2020
Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? This is the job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Wage: $12.00/hr + unlimited bonus + Incentives. You have great earning potential- Our top 5 earners have earned Amazing Bonuses!
BONUS RANGE (top 5 earners)
$1872 to $2744.80
$2192.50 to $2609.10
$834.20 to $1,310.00
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Location: 1500 West 3rd Street, Suite 400, Cleveland, Ohio 44113
Training: Fully paid at $12.00/hr
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Required Availability: Monday to Friday - shift timings between 9am-5:30pm
Start: Immediate start dates available
Your typical day at work:
As an Outbound Business to Business Sales Representative, you'll call customers to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Outbound Business to Business sales of products and services to new and existing customers
- Handling customer issues, questions, and selling packages
- Processing new service orders from start to finish
- Documenting all calls; Disposition of call is extremely important
- Handling 50-80 calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven of customer service and sales experience
- Previous customer retention experience an asset
- Sales experience in internet, cable, wireless, etc. an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
Required Skills should include:
- Ability to work as an advocate for the customer
- High energy and passion for helping people
- Influential/sales skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Problem solving/critical thinking
- Excels in a fast-paced environment/multi-tasking skills
How to apply:
Press apply now! When you apply, you will get a text message. Please complete this in order for your application to be considered.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Ohio site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside of Tower City. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.