Call Center Trainer- SMB / B2B Sales
Posted On: February 14, 2020
Call Center Trainer- SMB / B2B Sales
Our team is looking for a fun, exciting, and enthusiastic Call Center Trainer with SMB/B2B Sales experience to #JoinOurTEAM. Interested? Keep reading.
Summary of Duties:
The SMB/B2B Sales Trainer will primarily be responsible for the coordination and facilitation of Training programs to meet the needs of the client and corporate channels. The Trainer will be responsible for the training of a sales team with a focus on business consumers on a wide range of client products and services including products, systems and procedures. The SMB/B2B trainer will be responsible for the development and delivery of initial and ongoing training programs in order to enhance individual, team and company performance with a focus on developing a high skilled business consumer Sales team.
- Have a strong sales background and experience in B2B/SMB
- Are capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Have the ability to innovate, motivate and educate
- Have the ability to demonstrate outcomes generated as a result of training
- Have strong time management skills
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision and tight time lines
- Have the ability to become the subject matter expert on a variety of topics
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You're a charismatic individual who can command and inspire a large group with your expert level communication skills. You have a special talent for simplifying complicated information and making it interesting !
As a SMB/B2B Trainer, you will share your sales expertise with all new hires to the program through facilitation of training programs to meet the needs of the client and corporate channels. You will be responsible for the delivery of initial and ongoing training programs in order to enhance individual, team and company performance. In conjunction with feedback from the Operations Manager and Quality Assurance Representative, you'll ensure ongoing improvement to the training curriculum.
- Coordinate the facilitation of product, application, process and sales skills training to new and existing employees
- Monitor business indicators and conduct needs analysis to determine training needs and objectives
- Assist in assessment of employee skills to identify training requirements
- Identify, document and communicate all performance related outcomes
- Provide ongoing needs assessment of training content and materials
- Oversee agents during nesting and ensure all metrics are met
- Identify the learning requirements of specific programs
- Work with team to monitor effectiveness of programs and progress of trainees
- Communicate frequently and effectively with business partners to ensure that goals and objectives are being fulfilled
- Make recommendations that improve training and knowledge management
- Provide training in support of team challenges
- Develop and train program management teams to help drive program results
- Performs gap analysis using quality and sales results
- Provide feedback to business partners regarding challenge areas to improve productivity and procedures
- Assist in providing a professional, creative, energetic and thorough training experience for employees
- Provide periodic reports to management on course development and training projects
- Maintain ongoing communication and development programs with management
- Direct and Manage Quality Assurance department to ensure Quality performance metrics are being measured and met
- Other special projects and duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education and/or formal training in a related area is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of proven management and development of a strong SMB/B2B Sales Team
- Minimum of 1year experience in a SMB/B2B leadership role
- Minimum 1 year of call center with a SMB/B2B sales role
- Sales experience in a technical field that is related to media (i.e. internet, cable, cellular, etc.)
- Consultative sales experience preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Direct or indirect sales experience is required
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Background in a contact center or customer care environment is an asset
- Strong team development and communication skills
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2007, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across the USA and Canada including Hamilton, Toronto, Trenton and St. John’s.
CHECK us OUT!
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#trainer #B2B #SMB #Sales #educator #SPData #callcenter