Call Center Support Representative
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, with inbound calls, someone who thrives in a sales environment, Loves working with computers and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now"
- When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionnaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤Our Associates make $12.00/hour PLUS uncapped bonuses and incentives. Average over $14.00/hour after bonus!!
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Drawings/ Raffles/Ping Pong/Team Events/Virtual Scavenger Hunts
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Virtual Classroom Style/engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Support Representative, you will be answering customer calls, and Assisting them with sales and technical issues they may have
encountered. In addition, you will also help assist with any billing questions they have.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in technical suppport, sales or call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-45 hours
- Shift timings are between 5:00AM and 12:00AM Monday to Sunday.
- Must have computer with webcam access and internet access.(Ethernet)
- Must have a headset with working microphone (USB)
- Must have the ability to work from home
- Must have a quiet space to work privately during hours of opperation
- Must currently reside in New Mexico.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout the US and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#SPD1 #CallCenter #TechSupport #CustomerService #Growth #EntryLevel #Call Center #Albuquerque #Rio Rancho #New Mexico #CSR #WFH