Customer Retention- Work from Home - FULL TIME
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
Looking to work full time out of the comfort of your own home?
Enjoy problem solving and talking on the phone?
Looking for benefits and growth opportunities?
We've got you covered!
The Ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, good computer knowledge as well as a friendly outgoing personality to our cilents.
Must be able to commute to the St.John's location.
How to Apply:
- Click on Apply
- You will get a text message to your mobile phone to complete a quick questionnaire. This MUST be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $13.50/hr + UNCAPPED Bonuses paid out Monthly,*After 90 days of employment- wage increases to $14/hr!
➤ We have great benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training-Engaging environment with great support
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Retention Specialist for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are inquiring about their cell phone services, you will make them lucrative offers best suited to their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
- Completed Highschool diploma or GED
- Experience in retention, sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Must have HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- Must be able to connect computer to modem
- Must have an office type space for work
- USB headset is an asset
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 37-40 hours
- Shift timings are between 8:30 AM and 10:30pm Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
#Call Center #workfromhome