Customer Care Agent
Last Day to Apply: July 01, 2020
Your Future Begins Here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal representative is someone who thrives in a team oriented work environment. They are able to utilize their customer service skills to deescelate customer account issues. We are looking for someone who is determined to be successful in a sales environment and is computer saavy.
- This is for a second shift position 2:30-11:00
- Work week of 40-44 hours (Overtime Optional)
- Shifts are between 6:00 AM and 12:00 AM Monday to Sunday.
- Must be flexible to work during hours of operation.
- Must be able to work on site .
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤Base wage $12.00 per hour with uncapped commission
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture (Weekly Themed Spirit Days/Team Building Events/Raffles/ SP Talent Shows/Birthday Celebrations/Potlucks/SP Data Olympics
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION+ AFLAC PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤We will give you fully PAID training - Classroom style/engaging environment- with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As a Customer Service and Sales Representative for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are looking for inquiries about their cell phone services and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs by being empathetic and offering them the best solution for their needs.
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if you have:
- At least 6 months experience in a call center environment or 1 year of Customer Service/Sales experience
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across the USA and Canada.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Service Inbound outbound call centre center Hamilton