Inbound Work From Home Customer Service
Posted On: June 23, 2020
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead
MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN 100KM OF TRENTON ONTARIO
The ideal Associate enjoys a challenge providing exceptional service, problem solving and sales. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced home environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $15.50 an hour
➤ Work From Home to help you reach your goals. You will never be left not knowing what to do or how to do it. “WE ARE HERE TO HELP”
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH. We promote from within, so upward and/or lateral movements are possible, depending on your goals.
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- virtual Classroom style in an engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Service Specialist for a fortune 500 retail company, you will be receiving calls and answering questions regarding a new program that is being launched.
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Excellent work ethic able to work without supervision. self-motivated
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- self-motivated professional able to work without supervision
- 1 MONTH FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours (With a potential to continue)
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12am Monday to Saturday. 10 am -9pm Sundays
- Immediate start date July 7 (Limited Space).
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an acc ommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call
Customer service associate
#call center Trenton Belleville Cobourg
#work from home
#ready to work