Work From Home - Inbound Call Centre Representative
Posted On: June 24, 2020
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead
MUST BE LOCATED WITHIN 100 KM OF TRENTON ONTARIO
The ideal Associate enjoys a challenge providing exceptional retention, problem solving and sales. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced home environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $15.50 an hour, plus UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! Our average associate makes an average of $17-$19 / hour bonus inclusive
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Work from Home to help you reach your goals. You will never be left not knowing what to do or how to do it. “WE ARE HERE TO HELP”
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH. We promote from within, so upward and/or lateral movements are possible, depending on your goals.
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- virtual Classroom and hands on onsite style in an engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Service and Retention Specialist for a fortune 500 telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who have inquiries about their services, and not only resolving the reason for their initial call but making them lucrative offers that suit their needs, ensuring customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to resolve the issue and keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Excellent work ethic able to work without supervision - Self- motivated
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Self - motivated professional able to work without supervision
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 11pm Monday to Sunday.
- Immediate start dates available
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2007, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
#Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call
#Customer service associate
#call center Trenton Belleville Cobourg Kingston
#work from home
#ready to work