Manager, Culture and Engagement
Posted On: July 28, 2020
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA.
As part of our commitment to being a best place to work, we have created a new role within our Leadership team. The successful individual will be a key member of the Leadership Team and develop, implement and oversee S&P Data’s culture and engagement programs and initiatives with a focus on identifying opportunities within the company culture, and leading the task force to implement initiatives focused on driving a better culture, and reducing employee turnover. The Manager, Culture and Engagement will support the organization to foster a work environment and employee experience that is aligned with S&P Data’s desired culture and being a best place to work.
- Participate as a member of the S&P Data Leadership Team by contributing to overall direction and strategy of the organization as it relates to employee culture and engagement
- Design, implement and execute culture and engagement programs and processes that support the strategic direction of the company
- Track progress against plans, define appropriate metrics for measuring effectiveness and prepare reports
- Develop and implement plans to enhance the work environment Act as a S&P cultural ambassador, promoting and modelling S&P’s desired and unique values and culture
- You are an innovative, business oriented, professional who is comfortable challenging convention, being bold and setting the pace for others to follow.
- You hold a post-secondary degree.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in driving culture and engagement
- Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in the areas of culture ambassador, change management, talent development, employee relations and communication.
- You have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- You have effective consulting and coaching skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with senior leaders and key stakeholders to drive talent development and enhance employee engagement.
- You are able to develop and execute effective and right-sized tactics from overall strategy.
- You possess the initiative, enthusiasm and motivation to achieve results with a natural focus on client service and HR excellence.
- You possess project management skills.
- You have a proven ability to work in various ways depending on the task requirements, and to actively adapt priorities to meet a variety of timelines.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.