Full-time Outbound Account Representative
Posted On: July 31, 2020
DO YOU LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? This is the job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Wage: $16.50/hr + unlimited bonus + benefits. You have great earning potential.
Required Availability: M-F - 11am - 7pm
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Location: 1920 Yonge St, Suite 400, Toronto
Training: Fully paid at $16.50/hr
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week
Training: MUST FEEL COMFORTABLE WORKIN ONSITE 100% OF THE TIME
Start: Start August 31st, 2020
***Interested candidates must meet the *REQUIRED AVAILABILITY* and be able to work *FULL-TIME* to be considered***
As an Outbound Sales agent you...
- Respond to reuests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Verify sales if requested
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of proven business to business sales experience
- Minimum 6 Months of call center experience
- Sales experience in a technical field that is related to media (i.e. internet, cable, cellular, etc.)
- Understanding of return on investment (ROI)
- Score at or above national average on all pre-employment assessment tests.
- Consultative sales experience preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment and education verification.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Experience in a call centre or sales environment is an asset
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
Personal Attributes should include:
- Must be self motivated
- Must have good attendance and be prompt for work
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for a fast paced demanding environment
How to apply:
Press apply now! When you apply, you will get a text message. Please complete this in order for your application to be considered
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Toronto site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently beside Davisville Subway Station. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.