Content Creator and Social Media Manager
Posted On: July 31, 2020
Last Day to Apply: August 22, 2020
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across Canada and the USA.
As part of our commitment to being a best place to work, we have created a new role within our team. Your main responsibilities will be to work with our leadership team to generate organic and paid content for our various social media channels. You will be asked to assist in the generation of ideas for the content that fit our brand messaging and tone. .
- Create content and campaigns for all of our social media channels
- Identify, interpret and capitalize upon social media trends
- Partner with our marketing and leadership team to create a full spectrum of custom content
- Effectively monitor and report on social media results
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other community sites.
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and apps as part of the social media mix
- Convey a sense of community and build our following based on valuable content and mutual sharing
- Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
- Execute social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, community building efforts and promotions
- Experience creating digital Marketing content
- Extensive experience in audio/video editing software
- Experience in design software
- You are a highly energetic, detailed orientated and proactive person;
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work effectively in team and independent roles;
- Strong communication skills
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube for a business or organization to support social media campaigns
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Able to interact with many people and multiple interruptions while staying on task
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.