Telesales Commercial Associate
Posted On: October 08, 2019
Last Day to Apply: October 25, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply:
Click on apply now
When you apply, you will get a text message to complete a quick questionaire. This must be completed in order to be considered!
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00 an hour plus UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
FREE CABLE SERVICE AFTER 30 DAYS!!!!!
Your typical day at work:
As a B2B Sales Specialist, you will engage in outbound sales, business development, and marketing to new business leads.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
Skills for Success:
- Minimum 1 year of proven consultative sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of business to business experience preferred
- Front of House Restaurant Sales experience or Mortgage Broker experience may also be considered in lieu of business sales experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Prior call center experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- You solve problems using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
- Two weeks in classroom training
- Workweek of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 9 AM and 9 PM Monday to Friday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Cleveland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.